Thursday 21 January 2016

"Love Me!" Came A Second Too Late.




Hmmm….so this is the Tasha babe everyone keeps telling me about, well she’s quite good looking, I thought to myself. Anyways, I will get to know her more within this 2 weeks program. For now, I better concentrate and prepare for the rigorous course work ahead.

O boy! This same S.U babe back in university is the real definition of beauty & brains o. I mean, this is basically all I have always wanted in my woman, very intelligent, ambitious, enterprising, engaging, playful, godly, caring, motherly, charismatic, beautiful, hot & sexy and above all, a charming smile that causes me to smile from the abyss of my heart.

Gosh! I can’t believe I’ve finally met my dream girl and I’m excited to be so in love. Friends, colleagues and even my boss who is very critical, gave me a nod to pursue.

But can I endure the rigors of a long distance relationship? date a colleague, who is also from a different tribe??? In reality, these are questions I never asked myself. Eventually, upon further considerations, the answer to these questions was YES!!!

For far too long, I held it tight (forming hard to get) but like a canister lid I blew it all open to start the New Year. But sadly, it came very late. Regrettably, my dream girl just got into another relationship 14 days (just 336 hrs) earlier.

Why do bad things happen to good people, I asked myself. I am left to reminisce those golden moments - the gist, the laughter, the pictures, and the sand of the beach. Sometimes, it gets hard but with the memories I shared with her, I’m happy I truly loved and as such loneliness disappeared.

In the end, we only regret the chances we didn’t take, the relationships we were too afraid to have and
the decisions we waited too long to make.

To be there for you always, to be true, to radiate love, and with a chance for two to make meaning of
their lives. I AM JOHN (the lastma) AND THIS IS FOR TASHA.

Morale: Life is too short. Time is irredeemable and never perfect. Fall in love and shout it from the rooftops, never leave it late. Just do it!


Post by Nues.


No comments:

Post a Comment